Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Girl Lying on Sofa 140415

Drawing beautiful figure of girls is an art. The beauty of any sketch of girl will come from her proportions.


How I have drawn this Female Figure:

I have tried to make my sketch more beautiful by exaggerating her features and keeping them perfectly balanced. Here in this figure drawing I have tried to make her even more appealing by posing her in an attractive pose.

I have tried to keep the girls features soft and subtle but geometrically correct and balanced.
I have finished the figure drawing using darker tines for the legs and arms and used light patches of shading, and added more contrast to the legs and underneath the breasts. The face of the girl is suppressed with hair. Here I have drawn the hair flowing out from the body with out curving lines but have kept her hair light. I have not worked much on her hair.
To draw online of this figure I have used 2B pencil and 4B and black color pencil for shading and finishing.

Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Girl Lying on a Sofa:

Hope you will like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...