Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Girl Sitting from Back View 140415

Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Girl Sitting from Back View:


About this Pencil Sketch of Female Figure Back View:

This is a simple sketch of a girl sitting on back. Sketching with pencils is a great way to quickly jot down some arts and then finish it later. I have drawn the outlines first and looked if the features are perfectly proportioned. The sketch is a back side image of a girl. I did not spend much time to draw the female figure. Some portions of the figure are covered by clothes. I have paid a little attention to the folds and creases on the clothes. As there are no fingers in hands are shown in the sketch I didn’t need much time to finish the figure sketch.
 

I used 2B, 4B and black color pencils for drawi8ng the female figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...