Thursday, April 16, 2015

Indian Woman in Saree Perhaps My Most Beautiful Pencil Sketch 160415

Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Indian Girl in Saree


About the Beautiful Pencil Sketch of Indian Woman in Saree:
This is one of my most beautiful pencil sketches. The beauty of any sketch of girl will come from her proportions. I have tried to keep her features soft and subtle but geometrically correct and balanced and also tried to make the eyes, nose, lips and face structure balanced and beautiful. While drawing cloth, keep in mind that even if we cover our body with clothes, the body makes its presence felt. Look at the folds and creases on the saree and arrangement of light and shade. I have some simple ornaments. The smile on the face of the girl made the girl more beautiful.


At first I took a reference photo. Your reference photo should be clear and big.
Then I began sketching the outlines and I draw the eyes. I used 2B graphite pencil for outlines. Now I started shading and darkening the entire face except for the light spots on the face and the mouth. Avoid touching the paper. It may leave ugly spots over your drawing. I started darkening shadows. I used 4B graphite pencil and charcoal pencil for darkening.
Make sure all your pencil marks go into the same direction. I had to add several layers to get my preferred tone.
I did not work much in hair, just darken them.
Remember when you have finished everything; there is still work to do. Here you may use kneaded rubber eraser to lift the unwanted smudges on paper.
I made some minor alternations at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...