Tuesday, April 14, 2015

One of My Most Beautiful Pencil Sketches of Girls Faces 150415

Beautiful Pencil Sketches of Girls Faces:


How I have drawn this female face:

Drawing beautiful faces of girls is my hobby and this sketch is one of my most beautiful pencil sketches of girls faces. I have tried to make the features proportioned as well.
I have tried to keep form and balance in mind when drawing the face and tried to make the eyes, nose and face structure balanced, curvy and beautiful.
The eyes of the girls are a bit larger and deep. The lips of the girls are soft but a slight darker. I taper the chin sharply and made it a bit smaller. I used light patches of shading. The hair of the girl is floating. I spend much time to sketch the hair and tried to give it depth. The nose of the girl is so soft. Somewhere I used my finger tip to shade the darker area.
I used 2B graphite pencil to draw the face and 4B and color pencil for shading. Somewhere I used charcoal for dark shading.


Hope this beautiful face of girl make you fell in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...