Thursday, April 16, 2015

Charcoal Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Female Figure Back View 160415

Charcoal Pencil Sketch of Beautiful Female Figure Back View:

Brief Description of the Charcoal Sketch:
Drawing beautiful girls is my hobby. I always try to make my sketch attractive as much as I can. In this charcoal pencil sketch the girl is fully bare. She is sitting and her back is seen uncovered.
Here, I have sketched the upper half portion of the figure of the girl. Every minute details are beautifully sketched down on the paper. I have tried to make the sketch of this girl more attractive and catchy by using shade and light. I have also spent times for sketching the hair. Hope you will like the charcoal sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...