Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Charcoal Pencil Sketch of a beautiful Girl Figure Back View 150415

Charcoal Pencil Sketch of a beautiful Girl Figure Back View:

 


Brief Description about the Charcoal Pencil Sketch:


I always love to sketch female figure. The girl in this sketch is very appealing. The small piece of cloth around her waist makes the girl more beautiful. The girl is sitting from back side. Her shoulders and the back of her figure is fully bare.
I have used charcoal pencil for sketching and shading. I have tried to make the charcoal sketch beautiful in every way. Hope you will love the sketch.

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!! I am a writer and would love to use this for my book, how can we work on this together?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...