Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pencil Sketches of Beautiful Indian Actress Madhuri Dixit 150415

Pencil Sketches of Beautiful Indian Actress Madhuri Dixit:


I always love to sketch beautiful Indian actresses and I love to pass my time by sketching beautiful Indian actresses. Below are some pencil drawings of most beautiful Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit.


How I have drawn the pencil sketches of Madhuri Dixit:

In my point of view, Madhuri Dixit is the most beautiful actress in the world. I attempted sketching her images many times. But I never get much satisfied with those sketches. Every time it seemed she is more beautiful than the sketches.
At first I took some photos of Madhuri Dixit. The first one is of her beautiful evergreen smiling face. Here I have tried to sketch the beautiful smiling face of my most fevourite Indian actress Madhuri Dixit. Her hair style in this sketch has a unique style.

Pencil Sketch of beautiful smiling face of Madhuri Dixit


I have taken the another still from her movie song “Ek Do Tin” from the movie “Tezab” which is a remarkable song forever and also my fevourite song of Madhuri Dixit . In that movie Madhuri Dixit played a role of a young girl named “Mohini”. There was a time when every girl wanted to be like gorgeous “Mohini”. Madhuri Dixit always been considered as one of the finest dancer of Bollywod. I always wished to sketch her in dancing pose and here I have tried to sketch her in that pose.

Pencil Sketch of Indian Actress Madhuri Dixit


I used 2B and 4B graphite pencils for quick jot down. For dark shades and finishing touch I used charcoal and black color pencils.


Hope you will love it. Your suggestions are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...